Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Friday, December 7, 2012

From the Gratitude Journal . . .

 . . . I am thankful for wind and sun.


. . . I am thankful that we found Nellie (our lost araucana), and she is safe and sound. I wish I had a photo of her to share.  She is very pretty.  I'll try to do that soon.

 . . . I am thankful that my son caught the owl in the coop before it could kill the rest of our chickens.

. . . I am thankful for beautiful sunsets.

. . . I am thankful for calm weather, so I can turn off my corn/pellet burner to save on pellets today.

. . .I am thankful for honest friends.

. . .I am thankful for God's timely reminders and Love.  

 

 

3 comments:

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

This is a wonderful post. Thankful for wonderful blog friends that are thankful to God.

GrannyAnnie said...

That is a gorgeous sunset! I adore sunsets, so thank you for sharing it.
And this is a beautiful post!
I am thankful for all of my blogging friends and for blogger, where we can all meet, share our lives and learn and grow.

Have a blessing filled day!

Candy C. said...

I'm so glad you found Nellie!! Thank you for such a lovely post! :)